The human ass pincushion

Lots of big news for the future that include markets, expos, collaborations.
Less more for the present since I'm stuck here still trying to figure out the perfect daily schedule that will allow me to make enough stuff  in less than two weeks for the Japanese Market.

As for real life, since I really miss some of that in my life right now I compell my friend to take the world to me and that also includes sweet gift from Norway. Since I'm SLIGHTLY obsessed by kawaii packagings (see pictures below that only show 1/4 of my mad collection), I forced a friend of mine to bring me back something from his holiday in Oslo.



And that what happens when you leave your pins on the couch, even if you warned your homeboy 5 seconds before he sat down.



Got to get my ass back to the sewing machine table.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento